Thursday, April 2, 2009

3 am

I have been renewing my friendship with the wee small hours of the morning. It is amazing what can go through your head at 3 am when you are up for the 2 time with the baby. I think I have actually had dreams while half awake and feeding said baby. I just wish that I had a little more say in what I dreamed about. This morning I was at an NFL football game. I mean really! Football!?! I can barely tolerate college football (and only from my Alma mater) let alone the NFL. I would rather dream about doing my laundry than football. Obviously I am not fully responsible for the nonsense my sleep deprived brain comes up with but still, football? Maybe tonight I will have better luck. I do know that I will have plenty more 3 ams to work on it.

2 comments:

Arin Rohrbach said...

I miss seeing you. Let me know when you are up for visitors or are ready to get out of the house for girl time. I think I hear Olive Garden calling our name for soup, salad and breadsticks.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, dear Mommy. :)And I want to go with you and Arin to Olive Garden. I'm already drooling.

3 a.m.

Yeah, I remember that. *HUGS*