Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blog pressure

Alright you win. I am posting. I am not promising that it will be interesting or even make sense but I am posting. The entire month of June I spent somewhere else. I was all over the place. Some of it was amazing and wonderful (thank you Heather and Michelle)! Some of it was fun but exhausting (girls camp). At last I am home and beginning to get my life back into some semblance of order. I am definitely thrilled to put the suit case back up in the closet. I hope that it is quite a while before I have to even think of looking at it again. It really is nice to be home. I missed my family. Surprisingly enough I think they may have actually missed me. Maybe my next post will be all fancy and have all sorts of pictures on it. Until then be grateful that I posted at all ;)

3 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

She's ALIVE!

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

It's about time. Geeeeze. :) I'm glad you made it back home in one piece.

Heather said...

I'm so glad you fianly posted! It's nice to see your alive and now I can't wait for the juciy stories about Girls Camp.