Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer

I really think that summer goes faster than any other time of year. I am not sure if it is the vacations, the holidays or what but, it flies by. Even the weeks when there is not a whole lot going on time flies. I am either doing something or planning for something or recovering from something. I really do enjoy everything that is going on I am just amazed at everything that happens in such a short time period. It doesn't help that I have been on the go since March. July is the first month that I have not gone to either Colorado or St. George. Not to worry though, the family reunion is this month and so next week everyone is coming to my house instead. I am trying to get everything cleaned and organized yet again. Now if only I could figure out how to keep it that way for more than 5 minutes together. Oh well, I just look at it as training for my future job as super mom. (By the time I figure it out the kids will be all grown up!) In parting I miss Seaside!

3 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Sniff. I miss it, too. And Heather!

Arin Rohrbach said...

Man I wish my summer was going by that fast. I'm counting down till kindergarden starts.

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Where has the time gone?