Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Proof

I know that many of my friends, my family and especially my husband have long suspected me of being somewhat insane. Well the moment of truth has arrived. I have proof for many of you that I have lost my marbles (and for those who identify with me I think you should check on your own level of insanity). With the help of a good friend of mine I am making a regency corset. I have ordered the pattern today and when it gets here we will take measurements and order all of the pieces that we need. Things like stays and busks, laces and grommets. Doesn't it sound fun. We shall see how it goes.

4 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

So when will you be making the dress to go with the corset? Mwhahaha.

Arin Rohrbach said...

I can't wait to see it. You are brave. I won't even dare try a pillow case. I kind of want to try and make a Belle dress for Halloween though, the blue one, for me. Want to volunteer to help me?

Heather said...

Are you alive? Where are you? I hope all is well. Love you lots and can't wait to here from you.

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

tag you're it!