Friday, May 2, 2008

Babble

Life can be so noisy. You get used to the noise and then when it is quiet you are not sure what to do with yourself and you can't think because it too quiet. Sometimes I think that I concentrate better if I have something to ignore. My favorite way to ignore things is to read. I read to escape. I love to read fantasy. Once upon a time in a land far, far away.... How I love the feelings that come with those words. The possibilities, the vistas, the potential that opens before me every time I open a book. I rarely meet a book that I don't like or isn't worth reading at least once. I could spend most of my life buried in a book. (Cardinal with argue that I do that anyway.) I am in the middle of a lovely book about dragons right now. Dragons have been done to death. It takes a skilled author to do dragons well. I will have to let you know when I finish the book.

0 comments: