Sunday, May 4, 2008

Oh no I did it again

I started a new project, finished the dragon book and did not work at all on the shawl that is almost done. My life is a series of unfinished projects. My house is still a mess. I still have not settled on the background for my blog. My Saturday was way too busy. So I start the week in pretty much the same place that I started last week. Hopelessly behind on my to do list with more to dos appearing as I sit here blogging.

I did get to go to the theater last night. I saw "The Miracle Worker" at the Hale Center Theater.
It was an excellent performance. I love to go. It reminds me that I have an education and a brain. I have always loved the theater. It opens a window to a new world or a new way of seeing the world I live in. Lately I have been more interested in costuming and set design than anything else. It is especially fun when it is a play that I have seen before and I can see how the differences change the feel of the story. It gives me something to think about for the next several days.

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hmmm, I love the theater, too. I wish I could have gone with you! You know, just throw the to-do list out the window, my dear. Life is long and full of drudge. Do things when they have to be done, move on, and in between, spoil yourself with all your hobbies. Lists are bad. Lists are evil. Too bad I still keep them, too. But I rarely look at them twice. :)