Monday, May 12, 2008

To cake or not to cake...

Some how I have gotten into birthday cake decorating. When I think about it, I know which steps I took to get where I am now, but I don't totally understand the escalation. I spent more hours than I want to think about decorating a Winnie the Pooh cake that got eaten in about five minutes. I love my kids and if this makes their birthday special than I will do it happily. I just never saw myself as the cake decorating type. I don't really even like cake decorating. I don't hate it and I don't love it either. So I spent most of the day coated in frosting of one shade or another. It doesn't help that their birthdays are right on top of each other and I have to do two cakes in less that two weeks. I am just glad that birthdays are once a year.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love cake decorating too. You inspired me. I know how much tie and effort it takes but your right just to see the look on thier like faces makes it all worth it.