Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Make-up

Alas, another thing that I love. I am not as bad with make-up as I am with some things, but I love to get new make-up and to try new things. I don't have to wear it all of the time. There are times when I go days without it, but I love to play with it.

It is so much fun to get that new eyeshadow or compact. I love lip gloss. I used to be a lipstick person. I would have to dress up for work so I wore it almost everyday. Since I have had kids I am all about the lip gloss. It is less messy, it doesn't smear as easily and can be put on without a mirror as I run out the door (or in the car or the store or not at all).

4 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Yes, make-up is evil. I agree wholeheartedly. As evil as dr. pepper, though. You should figure out which you spend more money on. :)

Arin Rohrbach said...

I get all excited about make-up too! And I am definitely a lip gloss girl. Although I have to say I only go without make-up if I'm sick. I usually won't even go get the mail until I have make-up on. I didn't come with the "natural beauty".

Heather said...

I can hardly find time in the day for a shower let alone to put on make-up. The only time I get to use my make-up now that I have a child is on Sundays and those rare occations thet Jeff and I get to go out on a date! I love Jonny to death but some times I wish for the simpler times.

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

It was nice to see you last night. I hope you have a fun trip!